Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away.  This year has flown by so fast.  Here is a list of my top ten Ups & Downs of 2009

Downs
  1. My Grandpa Butikofer passing away.
  2. My Grandma Argyle falling and breaking her leg.
  3. Having to go back to work after Peyton was born.
  4. James's first haircut he gave Haiti....just horrible.
  5. Weber State's non willingness to send me a fax showing that I don't have an outstanding balance...seriously how hard is that.
  6. My Mom's doctor taking away her Cigna for a few months.
  7. Not being able to see any of my close friends very often.
  8. Dallas not seeing Peyton the first month or so.
  9. My job cutting my 401k and 2% pay decrease for everyone.
  10. Having mommy body.
And now the ups which totally out way the downs.
  1. Peyton.  She is everything to me.
  2. Our health.  Mom is cancer free, Ayonna is doing great, Grandma is healing quickly, and Peyton was born healthy and strong. 
  3. Buying a home.
  4. Having so much help from our families with Peyton.  Especially to my parents who have done so much for us this year.
  5. Having a job.  Even though I would love to be a stay at home Mom, I am so grateful to have a good job that works with my schedule and is enjoyable to go to everyday.
  6. James' audit scores.  He is doing such a great job.  I am so proud of him.
  7. My cute dogs for adapting so well to our new home and loving and protecting Peyton. 
  8. The cowboys.  For winning, for great games, for Tony Romo and Miles Austin, and for even better family gatherings where we can all sit and scream at the TV.
  9. For James.  Who is the best Husband and Dad ever.  He is such a good provider.  He is always working to make our lives better.  He is always trying to make me happy.  He is wonderful.
  10. and back to Peyton again.....because....she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Her smile, her laugh, her little bum cheeks....I just love everything about her so much.
Christmas can be stressful and chaotic at times, but it is so nice to take some time to appreciate all the things you have in your life and thank God for all of the precious blessing that he gives us.  I am so grateful and humbled by the gifts that I have received this year.  I wish you all season's greeting and many blessings as well.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment