Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cranky Butlers

I have noticed that my last few posts have been more like rants.  I think that the holidays sometimes just make you a little crankier.  Yesterday, my mom and I made chocolates ALL day long.  It was actually pretty fun and they turned out really good.  I ate so much fondant during the day that by the time we were done I couldn't eat any....but I am looking forward to eating some today....yummy   Another great thing about it is that we can send some to people to make up for the lack of gifts we are buying this year.  I am not the only one who has been cranky these past few weeks.  James has been too.  This morning he woke up and got ready for work.  He came out to the kitchen where I had breakfast ready for him and then started complaining that the fork I gave him was too little. Last night's drama was because I said I was tired and he couldn't understand how I could be tired.  The day before that was drama over biscuits and gravy.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.    I understand that he gets stressed out sometimes and I am sure that there is more bugging him then a fork.  People just naturally take out their frustrations on the people closest to them, but sometimes....it just really sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment