Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have been such a good girl this year......

I am obsessed with Peyton...she is beautiful and I can't help but take a gazillion pictures of her every day.  I love taking them and the only problem is that my camera just isn't cutting it anymore.  I really like it and it is great for regular pictures....but I am totally ready for an upgrade.  I have been investigating SLR cameras for several months and was planning on saving up and buying one in a few years.  BUT to my suprise.....I have heard through the grapevine that Santa is hooking me up.  I am so so so excited.  I have not been this excited for Christmas in a really long time.  I can't wait....I have so many things planned.  The picture quality is so amazing.  Yeah!!  woot woot.  Santa is so good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment