Wednesday, October 21, 2009

University Health Care SUCKS

I am fed up with my Doctor. She did not deliver my baby even though she was in town...apparently I had to deliver within her office hours to get her there. On top of that I called to schedule my 6 week post baby appointment and they didn't have anything available until yesterday (almost 11 weeks). AND THEN....to top it all off, I go there yesterday on my lunch break because I have very little sick leave left and....she had an emergency delivery and forgot to have the reception people call her patients. So they told me I could wait a few hours or reschedule. I rescheduled, but not with her...she is not getting another cent from me or my insurance. So for anyone looking for a hospital to deliver, avoid University Hospital and Dr. Susan Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment