Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two month check up

Today Peyton had her two month check up.  I can't believe she is already two months old.  The Dr. said that she was doing very well and that she was advancing quickly....we knew she was brilliant and it is good to have someone second the opinion...hehe.  She also said she is one of the prettiest babies that she sees at her clinic and that she has amazing hair....we of course agree with her.  They had to give her some shots and that did not make her very happy, but she was much better than the screaming baby in the room next door.  She weighs 11 pounds 7 ounces now and is 23 inches long which is all perfect for her age.  So basically she is brilliant, beautiful, and one tough cookie.....we are so proud.

James and I got our H1N1 shots today because she is not old enough to get it yet.  I feel very lucky that we were able to get it because not very many places have it yet and they are only giving it to certain people.  We are getting our regular flu shots on the 15th.  I am hoping that we can make it through this flu season without her getting sick. 

We bought some stuff called Colic Calm because at about 8 pm every night she decides it time to be restless and she can keep it up all night.  Last night she was fussy all night until about 6 a.m. I am going to use it tonight and I really hope it works because going to bed at 6 am does not work when you have to be to work at 8 am.  I am so tired....I hope this gets better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment