Friday, October 2, 2009

I miss my baby

Going back to work this week has been so hard. Everyone told me that the first day or two would be bad, but then it would start to get better. I feel just the opposite...it is just getting worse. I miss her so much all day. She is all I can think about and the stuff that used to seem important just doesn't even matter anymore. I wish I was a stay at home mom....not until the end of time....but at least until she is in school.
On top of missing her like crazy, I am so worried that she will get sick or hurt. One of the people I work with called in sick with the flu yesterday and since then I have been so worried that I would get sick and pass it on to her. I am doing everything I can to keep some distance from her which is basically impossible when you have to feed her, change her, bath her, etc. I have never washed my hands more and I have given up kissing her for awhile... :( I wish we could quarantine ourselves until the flu season is over and she is a little bigger. She is my whole world.
We did have some good news last night....she pooped a little on her own. I know it may not seem like much, but to a mom who is always assisting her, it is a big step. I hope that soon she will be able to do it all on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment