Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Shower


Last week my Mom and Taffy threw a baby shower for Peyton and me. We had a lot of fun. Missy and my Mom came up with some great games. The first game we played was “Guess the width of my belly with a string” I was nervous about this game because my mid section is really large right now. It was so funny though, everyone’s string was way to big…it made me feel good that I was not that big. Brittany won that contest. Her string was just a few inches too big. Tandem won the awarded for the farthest off. Her string was so big; it could have gone around me several times. Lona won the safety pin baby game. She had over a dozen pins at the end of the game. Kellee won the baby movie star game. She guessed 9 out of 20 which was very impressive. The food was excellent and Taffy made some excellent desserts. Peyton got a ton of really cute baby clothes, blankets, and baby items. Everything was perfect. Overall, it was a great baby shower and it was so nice having all of the people I care about there. I can’t believe she will be here so soon. Thank you so much to my great friends, my parents, Dac, Anita, Aunt Sharon, Aunt Connie, Grandma Argyle, and of course James for helping so much in preparation for this baby.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment