Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy week

This last week has been pretty hectic. On Tuesday James went into work at 7 am to fix his emergency lights. He got home at about 4 pm and was called back to his theater like 5 minutes later because he was being audited. Audits are a big deal and they have a lot to do with his raises, bonuses, and job security so it was really important that it went well. He had an extremely long day and I know he was really stressed out. I am very happy to report that his audit went really well and he only missed a few things and nothing big. He was so happy and I am very proud of him. I am also really happy that it is done so that we don’t have to worry about it around baby time.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and it was very interesting. The good news is that I am full term so she can come at any point now and she should be fine. They checked my sugar level and it was really high. They check my protein level and it was really high. They checked my blood pressure and it was high. But they said it was not that big of deal because at this point, your body can’t handle everything and they really don’t do anything to stop this stuff and that it should go back to normal once she is born. They did tell me that I can’t drink any soda or eat sweets, which is a real bummer because I do love ice cream right now. They said that I am measuring at 43 cm which is pretty dang big and that Peyton is probably already about 7 pounds. She checked everything and said that she could come anytime or not for 3-4 weeks….there is just no way of knowing. She also said that she will be out of town for a big portion of August and that she can induce me or I can have someone else deliver her. I wish they would tell you a little sooner about this stuff. We haven’t decided yet and we are hoping that she will just come on her own before that so we don’t have to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment