Thursday, June 18, 2009

Big Events

We have a lot of big events that are happening this summer or have happened in the past few weeks. Here is a list......


· Baby Peyton coming in August: obviously the most important thing.



  • Bought a house: also pretty big


· Bill’s Retirement from the Air Force: May 20th Retirement


· Andrea and Mike’s Wedding: August 7th (hopefully Peyton stirs clear of this day for her arrival)


· Butikofer Family Reunion: June 19th-21st Hosted by my Mom. I wish we could go, but it is not smart to be out in the wilderness with Peyton’s due date approaching.


· Little Oopsie’s 3rd Birthday: August 11th. My cute little dog that is really annoying, but I love her so much. Kobb's birthday too.


· Peyton’s Baby Shower: July 15th. Hosted by my amazing friends Kellee and Missy.


· Housewarming Party: July 12th. Hosted by ME. So fun : )

No comments:

Post a Comment