Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Surprise Baby Shower :)

My coworkers are so amazing. They threw me a surprise baby shower today and it was wonderful. They had really great croissant sandwiches, chips, fruit juice with fresh fruit in it, and yummy Oreo cake. They also played a few games and had some prizes for the winning players. They had decorated the conference room with pink and black balloons and had tinsel and crepe paper everywhere. They bought Peyton some wonderful items from her registry. Here are some pictures of the presents that we got. I had no idea they were throwing the shower and it was such a good surprise. Laura, Stephanie, and Dani were in charge of it and I am very grateful that they are my friends and coworkers. It was absolutely perfect.














No comments:

Post a Comment