Friday, November 13, 2009

This week

I really don't have much to write about today so I thought I would just write random things that have been happening in my life.

  • I put up the Christmas tree today...I know it is November, but I don't care...I love Christmas and I can put it up whenever I want...so there.
  • Haiti has been pretty naughty lately. She chewed up several pieces to our milk pump and then dragged a messy diaper under the bed yesterday.....she better shape up soon or Santa is gonna leave her out this year.
  • Peyton said "Hi" today...two times. I know it had no meaning, but I keep having dreams about her talking and so it kinda freaked me out. It was just so clear.
  • Tandem's husband has swine flu and has been really sick and hospitalized. I hope he gets better soon. Stuff like this confirms my need for being over protective with Peyton.
  • I am shocked that they want to raise our property taxes in Jordan School District....every elementary school in that district has at least 2 MAC computers in their offices.....not the regular ones....the two screen jumbo ones. I just don't understand why they have a need for such expensive computers.....especially at elementary schools.....and I know from experience that that is not all they are wasting OUR money on.
  • James ordered a Dallas Cowboys shirt on eBay for him and it fit me instead....haha....but then the one he got me fit him...:( I guess it all worked out.
  • The Cowboys beat the Eagles this last week......woot woot....You're next Lambo
  • James is growing his beard out because I think that his hair is getting a little dusty (nice word for gray) He thinks it will stay dark. Right now it is looking red. I wonder who will win....honestly I hope he wins....but he will look handsome with dark or gray, but if it stays red it will have to go.
  • We have been watching Greys Anatomy lately....ok so like 5 hours a night. We are a tiny bit obsessed. Now we are caught up and it is dreadful to have to wait until Thursday night for a tiny little 43 minute episode. I can't watch TV like this anymore. Thank god for Netflix.
  • Peyton is seriously the cutest baby in the whole world. She is so pretty and happy. I don't know what I did to get such a good one, but I am very grateful

Ok..that pretty much sums up my current thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment