Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My thoughts.......

The one thing I don't like about blogs is that you want to write about how you feel...but you don't know who reads your blog and you don't want to offend anyone.  With this in mind and the fact that I am pretty sure no one but Missy reads this....I am just going to write whatever I want.  If I offend you...to bad.

I am so grateful for the help that my family has given us lately.  They come down to our house every week to babysit Peyton while I am at work on Mondays and Tuesdays...on top of that they cook us food both nights.  This last week they brought us two Christmas trees and a ton of Christmas decorations to help fill our big empty house.  Every week they also bring Peyton something like toys,clothes, or things for her room.  They have helped us so much.  They give, give, give and we take, take, take.

My point to all of this is.....I am so grateful and I don't care if they have a lot of pets or sometimes they may do things a little backwards.  They are my family and I love them just the way they are.  They would do anything for me and you can't say that about a lot of people.  I love that my Mom is a shopaholic and still helps her kids do their homework.  I love that my Dad comes in our house and automatically starts repairing something.  I love that Dallas calls me when he disagrees with them and wants me to pick his side.  I love that Dac can just come over and help me clean my house and still thinks that it is fun just because we are hanging out.  I seriously love them so much and I am happy that I am like them. I know that they may not be the most organized people in the world.....but their imperfection is what makes them perfect.  I was....and still am very proud to have ARGYLE in my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment