Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words

James and his family always say that Peyton looks just like him when he was a baby. They say it all of the time. His Grandma even said to me that I got "cheated". My family says that she looks like me, but it is a little hard to argue when I have bleach blonde hair and she has brown hair. Every mom wants their baby to look like them....plus James would not make a very pretty girl so lets hope she gets more from me. Anyway...my point is....after hearing this over and over again I decided to get some hard evidence. Here is a picture of all three of us at the hospital and all three of us at 4 months. I don't want to hear another person say that she doesn't look like me. I had brown hair until I was almost 2 years old and I was born with a ton of hair. I did not get cheated. I am not saying James got cheated either, but a big portion of her came from me. I know it is bratty to post these, but I don't care....it is what it is.


ME AT THE HOSPITAL



PEYTON AT HOSPITAL




JAMES AT HOSPITAL



ME AT 4 MONTHS




PEYTON AT 4 MONTHS









JAMES AT 4 MONTHS


No comments:

Post a Comment