Monday, May 18, 2009

Offer Accepted…..
























































I am such a worrier just like my Dad. I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately. We found a house that we really like and our offer was accepted…yeah. I still feel very nervous about all of the pieces (inspection, appraisal, closing) working out. I do not dare say it is our house until all of that falls together. If all of the details work out, we will close on June 8th. On top of that stress I have been worrying about the Gestational Diabetes test I took last week. I know that the test is a standard thing, but I stress out about every test I have with this baby until I get the results. I wish they would just call me and get it over with….aggghhh! James does not worry like I do and I am grateful that at least one of us is sane when it comes to big decisions. I will say that I am a little jealous of him at night when he is sleeping sound and I am tossing and turning, nervous and uncomfortable with a big prego belly. I can’t wait until these things are resolved……so I can start worrying about something new :)




















Pictures of the house

No comments:

Post a Comment