Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1

1.  I love my family more than anything in the world.  James is a wonderful husband and father and we have the most beautiful, wonderful child in the world.  We are surrounded by such good people.  We are very lucky.
2.  I am addicted to swagbucks.
3.  I dream almost every night.  I don't think that is normal.
4.  I worry about stuff a lot. 
5.  I really like the Bruno Mars Grenade song...even though I think the lyrics are lame....it just has such a good beat to it.
6.  I love traveling.
7.  I love chopped, cupcake wars and guys big bite...maybe one day I will learn how to cook.
8.  I have seen every episode of Duck Tales.  Several times.  And I still love it.
9.  My favorite time of day is bath time with Peyton.
10.  I love going to U of U gymnastics meets with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment