Thursday, March 4, 2010

♥ What are your middle names?


We are a family of middle names. My middle name is Rachelle, but since I got married it is Rachelle Argyle. James has two also. James Jedediah Mathew Butler. And we couldn’t leave Peyton out. Peyton Elliott Galatea Butler. The Galatea was added at the last minute by my sneaky husband. Galatea is Super Girls name when she is grown up and hot and a little evil…hehe.

♥How long have you been together?

We started dating in November 2004. We got married May 11, 2007.



♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We knew each other about a year before we started dating. We were both dating other people. I remember thinking he was really bossy and dated stupid girls and pretty young and immature.



♥ Who asked who out?

No one really. We were going ice skating. Me, James, and Jody (our friend). At the last minute she bailed on us. I was really upset with her because if she wasn’t there it was more like a date then just hanging out.

♥ Who made the first move?

ME….haha



♥ Did you go to the same school?

Yes. Roy High, but several years apart.

♥ Are you from the same home town?

No. His dad was in the military so he has lived in a lot of places, but the majority of his life has been in Utah.



♥ Who is the smartest?

It depends on the subject. I am by far more book smart. He is smarter with life responsibilities and his memory is much better.



♥ Who is the most sensitive?

I don’t know. I thought it was me for a long time, but in the last year I would say that he is more sensitive.



♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?

We go to a few places a lot. Fuddruckers, Chiles, Famous Daves are probably our most popular choices.



♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

The Caribbean.

♥ Who has the worst temper?

James for sure.

♥ How many children do you want?

We thought three until we had Peyton. Know it looks like two although I think we would both be happy with just Peyton, but we are worried she would be lonely.

♥ Who does the cooking?

James cooks. I bake. He thinks it is his kitchen and I am only allowed in there for cleaning.



♥ Who is more social?

Me. I am all about meeting new friends and hanging out with friends and family. James said the other night that he wished he was on a deserted island with just the three of us.



♥ Who is the neat-freak?

Neither of us. We are both messy. James can clean one thing really well, but he can’t keep focused long enough to get the whole house clean. I clean the whole house, but I don’t detail it like he does.



♥ Who is the most stubborn?

James. He always gets his way. I save my stubbornness up for when I really want something.



♥ Who wakes up earlier?

Me. Every day.



♥ Where was your first date?

We went ice skating at the ice sheet and then to Tinseltown to see a movie.



♥ Who has the bigger family?

James. Our immediate families are the same size, but his extended family is huge.

♥ Do you get flowers often?

No…because I don’t like them….what a waste of money. I would rather have new clothes or makeup, etc.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?

Ha ha…..that has been fun. At first we did our own thing separately….then we did both families….and now we do our own thing with our little family and make our families come to us. It is pretty easy when you have the only grandchild.

♥ Who is more jealous?

It used to be me. I don’t think either of us gets very jealous now.



♥ How long did it take to get serious?

A few months.



♥ Who eats more?

Depends on the food. Ice cream…..me. Donuts…..James wins hands down.



♥ Who does/did the laundry?

We both do, but I would say I do the majority of it.



♥ Who’s better with the computer?

We are both about the same. James is better with installing stuff and troubleshooting, but I know more programs (Photoshop, illustrator, access, etc)



♥ Who drives when you are together?

James always.



♥ What is "your" song?

We have a few. “Our love is” by Live and “Sunday Morning” by Maroon 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment